We provide Business analysis outsorcing services.
- Analysing business systems, business processes, services, or architectures.
- Identifying and prioritzing parts of the service value system, and products andservices that require improvement. as well as opportunities for innovation.
- Recomending solutions following analysis of the gathered requirements and validating these with stakeholders.
We provide professional model and design services for the construction of your software, processes and architectures.
- Domain modeling : A good domain model captures the essential information and abstractions needed to understand the domain in the context of current requirements and helps people understand the domain – its concepts, terminology, and relationships. Object-oriented programming is powerful because it is based on a modeling paradigm. Java and many other tools allow the creation of objects and relationships directly analougous to conceptual model.
- Class diagram modeling
- Data modeling
- Activity Modeling
- Requirements: traceability, checklist, inventory,…
- ArchiMate: Archimate® is open-standard enterprise architecture language from The Open Group that offers a common language for describing the construction and operation of business processes, organizational structures, information flows, IT systems and technical infrastructure, that can be used by Enterprise Architects to describe, analyze and clearly visualize the relationships between business domains.
- TOGAF: TOGAF is a framework for enterprise architecture that provides an approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information technology architecture.
- BPMN Business Processes
- Activity Diagrams
- Use Case Model
- Business Capabilities
Contactame para mas información:
Envíame un mensaje: